Saturday, April 9, 2011

(slightly belated) Fridays Face - 4/8/11

So I thought since Fridays are my busiest days... I'd do a simple but fun post... face of the day.
Here goes.


This is what I used on my face

*Maybelline fit me foundation (310), Elf bronzer, maybelline pressed powder, maybelline mineral blush (peach), physicians formula shimmer strips highlighter.


This is what I used on my lips

*Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy, Sally Hansen Lip gloss in... I forget :(


This is what I used on my eyes

*Stila Road to Radiance Palette, Tarte smokey eye palette, Wet N Wild lust palette, maybelline the falsies, almay liquid liner and Tarte eye pencil




And voila... the finished project!
*excuse the foundation in my hair! (I was in the direct sunlight.... I was definitely glowy but NOT this shiny!!!)

*tweeezers please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment