Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bargain Beauty: A holy grail brush!!!

Okay, I'm going to try and keep this review short and sweet (which isn't in my nature!) because there's only so many ways I can say something is AMAZING.

The "Studio Tools - Crease Brush" can be found at Target... I checked the website and it says it's an In-Store Item, only.... sort of stinks for you online shopping junkies - but it's worth the trip!


This brush might not look especially impressive, but it is! First of all the average price is $3.00 and when I tell you this brush feels HIGH QUALITY... I mean it! It's weighty and super soft, it cleans wonderfully and it's shaped perfectly. It's probably the best 3 bucks I've spent in recent memory. I bought this brush on a whim, I needed a new/nice fluffy blending brush and figured the price was right... and I loved it sooooooooo much -

That I went back and bought a second - I use one for my crease work the other I use for my under eye concealer... most likely I'll get a third, reserved strictly for blending!

I can't recommend this brush enough! Go target go!


No comments:

Post a Comment