Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ONE: Has spring sprung?

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the warm weather! Fall and winter have there advantages - but I will take a warm sunny day over "winter wonderland" ANYTIME. :) Since over here on the east coast spring is taking its sweeeeeet time to actually come. Here are a few of the things I've been doing to warm my inside, until my outside can be warm too.

1. Wearing pretty sping polish (ignore the not so perfect paint job!)
^ this is "Limo-Scene" by Essie (perfect milky nudey pink)


2. Buying cute spring shoes:

^ got these bad boys from Target... 20 bucks!!! (adorable on)



3. Collecting my favorite warm weather makeup colors!
^ "Fire" by prestige... the most intense bright coral I have ever owned <3

^ "Skinny Dipping - Fox in a Box" by hard candy... lovely warm peach blush!!

^out come ALL my shimmery brozers!!! (this one is a physicians formula shimmer strip)




I could go on and on, but we'll save it for another day... what do you love about the warmer seasons? And what are you doing to prepare for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment