Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting in the spirit....

Technically it's still winter, I mean it's only February, but here in NY the last few days have felt like an early spring (such a thrill!) and in keeping with the lovely weather, my makeup today (even my outfit actually) is "monochromatic with a pop of pink" not exactly a new concept, but it feels springy and fresh to me!


I wore grey wide leg trousers, with my favorite studded walmart flats....



A bright pink ruffled tank and a simple black cardigan.....
(pardon the blur as well as the odd face... I've been at work ALL day)


My eye makeup is a blend of shimmery neutrals and grey

MAC "Dazzlelight" on the lid, MAC "Print" in the crease, a charcoal almost black Tarte shadow in the "outer V", and more dazzelight on the browbone. Liquid liner and Maybelline "Falsies Flared"


Gotta have the signature glow... even if we're keeping it neutral!

That is ELF bronzer (from the duo), Benefit "Dallas", and MAC "Soft and Gentle"


The pop came with the perfect barbie pink lips, to match my shirt and my mood...
ELF (ONE FREAKIN DOLLAR) lipstick in "Flirtatious"




How is everyone else showing their excitement for spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment