Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Inspiration...

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately... even though I love watching people wax poetic about cosmetics on youtube... there's just something exciting about the choice of words and photos people use to fill their blog. Call me old fashioned :)

Anyway... there are so many wonderful blogs out there in cyberspace... blogs that are just so inspirational, whether they are about life, or if they are focused on my particular vice (beauty & fashion). So I thought I would share a bit of what inspires me.... in the way of a lust list.

(come on, this is a beauty blog at the end of the day, perhaps later I'll share some personal inspiration)


Black Dior Studded Wedges
I won't lie to you and say that these shoes are in any way practical or appropriate for my life.... but oh just look at them. I'm a sucker for studded leather!


Soleil Tan De Chanel

I've wanted this product for so long I barely think it will live up to the hype I've created, Even so, it MUST be mine! I've had the pleasure of swatching it, and the texture/color is perfection.


Dolce and Gabbana Sequined "Miss Kristen" Tote
When I saw this online I gasped... literally, out loud, at my desk.... at work (get it). Everything about this screams me (except the $2000 price tag) The sequins... the soft brushed gold (loud yellow gold is NOT my color) Wow... Just wow.


Escada Taj Sunset
Rarely does a scent consume my thoughts.... but ever since Sephora sent me a sample, I cannot get my mind of this sweet, fresh, wonderful summer scent!









I could go on.... but I'll save it for another day in need of some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment