Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Absent-Minded Blogger..... FOTD

I swear sometimes I forget about this blog all together.... strange considering I read beauty blogs pretty much on a daily basis - but mine I neglect and forget. Go figure.

Anyhow, the weather in New York has been lovely this week and the sunshine and blooming flowers are getting me excited for all the spring/summer makeup to come! (EVERYTHING looks better with a little tan!) Here's my Face of today... just an ordinary Wednesday at work.


On The Mug: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup, Covergirl Professional Loose Powder, Bronzer from ELF bronzer & blush duo (HG BRONZER!), ELF Candid Coral Blush.



On The Eyes: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP (allllways!), Stila - Kitten on the lid, Two random browns from ULTA in the crease, NYC liquid liner on the top, Revlon Colorstay liner on the waterliner, Stila Smudgestick - Lionfish, smudged on the lower lash line, Maybelline the Falsies Flared mascara..... sheesh that's a lot, for such a basic and neutral look!




And for your final viewing pleasure (sarcasm, indeed).... here's a shot with some natural light. The other two are taken at my desk. The lipstick I'm wearing is from Essence.... called "Creamy Nude" it's amazing.... pink based, my lips but better, non drying perfection.





Hope anyone reading in this is doing well.... happy & healthy and loving life.




No comments:

Post a Comment