Thursday, May 31, 2012

Another FOTD - because I'm a busy / lazy blogger

I hope everyone is loving this beautiful weather as much as me... of course I would love it way more if I didn't have to spend most of my time working in an office and missing the sunshine. But regardless, just knowing it's out there is enough sometimes.

I haven't been purchasing makeup much at all lately, just refills of essentials like foundation, setting powder and black liner. This wasn't really a conscious choice I've just been super busy. But the lack of new, has forced me to dig back into my collection and start using things I've neglected... which isn't a bad thing at all. So without further rambling... here's my Thursday/Workday - makeup.


The Face.....
Covergirl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer, Covergirl Professional loose powder, the HG ELF bronzer, and just a light sweep of a super shimmery pink blush.



The Eyes....
(in order of application) Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - RSVP, MAC Shadow - Digit (lid and inner corners), Mac Shadow - Trax (crease), Too Faced - Magenta Moon (outer corner), Covergirl - Champagne (brow bone). As always i use NYX cake powder on my brows, almay liquid liner on top and Revlon Colorstay (black) in the waterline.... plus two coats of Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara.





And Just Because I am soooo in the Spring Spirit...... (total sarcasm - this was an accident).........
My nails match my shadow today.... I finally gave up my black nail polish last night and opted for my favorite lilac shade... this is "Nice is Nice" by Essie.






Til we meet again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment