Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Excuses Excuses... and lots of makeup :)

Sheesh…. Once again, it's confessions of a crappy blogger! And during my absence from the blogesphere, I have missed it greatly. Makeup and beauty is always on my mind…. It's a sickness (but a beautiful one). Since my last post - so much has happened, life selfishly got in the way of my cosmetic addiction. I left my job for a month, while we restructured my position, and also I've recently moved…. In with a man…. To a smaller place…. WITHOUT MY MAKEUP COLLECTION…. That brings me to the point of this bittersweet post.  I miss my over-full draws of makeup and cups full of cosmetic brushes desperately…. But for the last 6 months I have survived, and even thrived - with just 2 makeup  bags! Even as I type it, I can't believe it. One bag is some miscellaneous blushes, highlighters and lip products that I pretty much wear when I'm dressed up and going out…. And the other is my regular day to day stuff (please note… and be proud, that the only makeup I've purchased in the last 6 months is replacements of  foundation, setting powder, mascara, and bronzer) So without further rambling… let me introduce you to the REAL ESSENTIALS…. The ride or die products, that if all my makeup was taken from me (gasp) would sustain me. (and p.s. my makeup will find a home with me, sooner or later…. My fella is just gonna have to accept it! That collection is worth more than I even like to admit!)
*photo heavy* 
 
 
FACE:
1.        Covergirl CG Smoothers Foundation (inexpensive, lightweight & moisturizing, and generally fabulous!)
 
2.        Covergirl Professional Loose Powder (holy grail)
 
3.        Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer (notice a covergirl theme)
 
4.        Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer (thick as could be… would cover anything)
 
5.        Revlon Photoready Bronzer. (matte bronze heaven)
 
6.        Benefit Dallas Blush
7.        MAC Mineralized Skinfinish - Soft & Gentle
 
8.        Milani Eyeshadow in Copper Excess (luminous coral cheek heaven)
 
 
Eyes:
1.        Maybelline Volum Express One By One Mascara (forget the falsies… this stuff is amazing)
 
2.        YSL Eyeshadow duo in #39 (photos don't even do justice)
 
3.        MAC - Digit
 
4.        My MAC Quad
 
5.        Too Faced Endless Summer Quad
 
6.        MAC - Satin Taupe
 
7.        Covergirl Eyeshadow - Champagne (amazing for eyes and cheekbones)
 
8.        Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen (best liquid liner pen, I've ever used)
 
9.        Revlon Colorstay black eye liner pencil
 
10.     Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil - Green
 
11.     NYX Cake Powder (holy grail brow powder!)
 
 
 
LIPS:
1.        Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Charm
 
2.        Maybelline Babylips - Grape Vine
 
3.        MAC -  Freckletone
 
 
 
And just like that you're all caught up.... Hopefully I'll be back MUCH sooner next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment