Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lipstick Love

So.... as you can tell from the very clever title, this post is dedicated to one of my favorite cosmetic obsessions... LIPSTICK! And one lipstick in particular, "Rimmel Moisture Renew", the title alone brings me glee :)
 
 
This lipstick is not new on the market and it's not even new to my collection, but while rummaging through my lipstick drawer last night, I thought to myself, "self... these beauties are worth sharing." I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't like these lipsticks, but if you're like me and are prone to very dry lips... you will LOVE them. Everything from the shiny purple packaging, to the creamy, luxurious formula is perfection. This is by far the best drugstore lipstick I've ever purchased!
 
Without further ado.... here are my 4 beauties.
 
 
 
 
DREAMY



CORAL SHIMMER



CRYSTAL MAUVE



BURGUNDY SHINE
 






And last but not least, here's a completely gratuitous midnight "selfie" just to say hi!
 (still wearing Burgundy Shine, which is quite a bit darker than it looks)


 
 
Hope every one's well... let me know if you love these lipsticks as much as I do!
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment