Monday, May 23, 2011

An oldie but goodie...

Long time no blog . Okay, so this is going to be my very first "blog tutorial" I think the concept is a bit odd… but this look is so simple and turns out so pretty and eye-brightening… it's worth a shot.

So the look is based around one my very favorite eyeshadow palettes, it's from Prestige and it's called "Earthling" Take a look…. (perfection, except the rectangle shadow shape)







1. I start by putting this slightly pink toned champagne color all over the lid…. This color is pretty much an exact dupe for Stila's "Kitten".




2. Next I blend this sparkly gold - I mean GOLD shade into and above my crease.




3.This rich matte chocolate brown is perfect for the crease… I also smudge a bit under the lower lash line. I love that these colors are so blendable, because I love a smokey eye!




4. When I top this whole thing off with this GORGEOUS white-gold shade under the brow, the look pops. No joke…. This is my favorite highlight shade ever!




5. Now I apply some liquid liner on the top (of course)… a little black into the waterline (totally optional)…. And a couple coats of mascara (Maybelline - the falsies all the way)…. And this is how it turns out.







No comments:

Post a Comment